Bellevue School District
Phantom Lake Elementary is one of 18 elementary schools within the Bellevue School District (BSD). To learn more about BSD, go to https://bsd405.org/.
Find district-wide information below or in the drop-down menu above regarding:
- District Calendars: 2019-20 Academic Calendar and 2019-20 Family Calendar
- Attendance Hotline & When to keep your student home from school
- Volunteer at School (classrooms, field trips, etc)
- Bell Times (K-5, PALS)
- Nutritional Services - lunch menus; free & reduced price meals; food allergies & dietary needs; etc
- Emergency Closure Procedures
- PALS & ELP Programs
- Bellevue Gifted Alliance (BGA)
- Bellevue Special Needs PTSA
To find out the school district's policies regarding excused/unexcused absences, family vacations, etc go to: https://bsd405.org/phantomlake/report-an-absence/
For guidelines on when parents should keep their students home from school due to illness click here.
Email Hotline: firstname.lastname@example.org